Check in the golf shop for our Demo Sale on Titleist irons and woods! Sale ends 9-27-19
Today is: THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 19TH, 2019
The 18 Hole rotation: BLUEBONNET TO MOCKINGBIRD
Stand Alone 9 is: PECAN (CLOSES AT 3:005 PM FOR
PAR 3 CONTEST)
Cart Rule: 90 DEGREE RULE
The Range is: OPEN UNTIL 10:00 PM
Pro Shop Hours: 6:15 AM – 6:30 PM
Carts are due back in at: 7:30 PM
LOOKING TO GET YOUR JUNIOR GOLFER INTO A GOLF ACADEMY? READ BELOW:
Grapevine GC Junior Academy– for beginner to intermediate golfer’s age 8-17 years old.
- Fun, structured year round learning environment.
- Team events with other participating courses within NTPGA Team Golf League.
- 1 each weekday (Wed. 4:30-5:30pm) practice and 1 each weekend (Sun. 2-3pm) practice administered by Grapevine GC professional staff.
- 2 each playing activities (3-9 holes) per month.
- Range access ($25 per month) outside of practice sessions.
- 10% off Junior Green Fee rates (M-Th) and weekend twilight rates.
- Cost – $199 per month, 3 month minimum commitment, 30 day notice to withdraw.
- Limited to 24 participates/juniors.
- To register, send an email to email@example.com to request a registration form.
Monday 9/23 – Monday Srs. – 8:00 am Shotgun Start
Tuesday 9/24 – Panera Bread – 11:00 am Tee Times
Saturday 9/28 & Sunday 9/29 – GGA – 8:00 am Tee Times
PAR 3 CHAMPIONSHIP – THURSDAY 9/19/19 – 5:15 PM START
AUDUBON COOPERATIVE SANCTUARY PROGRAM FOR GOLF
To further our commitment to environmental stewardship Grapevine Golf Course has become a member of Audubon International and is seeking certification in their Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary Program for Golf. Thus far we have been recognized by Audubon International for the environmental plan we have put forth and will be implementing over the next year. There are five sections to the certification process and we plan to keep you up to date as we complete each section
“This is a superior public course in terms of its facility and personnel. The City of Grapevine should be exceedingly proud of the way this facility is maintained and managed. The staff from pro shop to Mulligans to the groundspeople are the friendliest and most professional of any place I have experienced. I drive from Plano twice a week to play here. One fellow golfer quit Brookhaven CC… preferring this course and the great treatment and quality of golf he receives here. It really is a jewel. The 27 hole layout breaks up the monotony of playing the same track over and over. I hope the spirit here never changes and if Byron Nelson’s portrait and artifacts in the lobby signify his presence or prior involvement, then that explains why the experience here is so special. Cannot say enough about the superior attitudes of everyone on staff. Been playing here weekly now for 6 years. This is the first place I would bring friends from out of town to play golf in DFW, because I am certain they would be treated well and the golfing experience is the best value for the money.”