Mission Statement: The City of Grapevine Golf Course is committed to creating a new standard in public golf for the Grapevine community and its visitors. We are dedicated to providing an exceptional experience for golfers of all levels and strive to provide a valued service for all visitors to the facility.
Thanks to the work of PGA Professional D.A. Weibring’s Irving-based design firm, Golf Resources, Inc., Grapevine Golf Course now boasts a number of added enhancements, including nine more challenging holes, bringing the total to 27 holes. This new Bluebonnet Nine opened for play in 1999, featuring spectacular elevation changes, blind shots and fast greens. These touches have resulted in a brisk, engaging pace of play. In the past 10 years, Grapevine Golf Course has also renovated the other 18 holes, meaning all 27 holes now have modern-tif eagle greens and naturally scenic roughs and water hazards, ranking among the best in the Dallas area.
- Grapevine Golf Course is a non-metal spike facility
- All players must have a bag and set of clubs.
- Proper golf attire required. (Shorts must be hemmed and shirts must have sleeves and be worn at all times.)
- Personal food, beverages and private coolers are not permitted
- Children mush be 6 years of age to be on the course.
- Only 2 passengers and 2 bags per cart.
- Cart drivers must be 18 years of age or older with a valid driver’s license.
Black: yards 6830, rating 73.5, slope 130
Blue: yards 6384, rating 71.4, slope 127
White: yards 5936, rating 69.5, slope 123
Purple: yards 4954, rating 70.1, slope 115
Black: yards 6962, rating 74.3, slope 136
Blue: yards 6530, rating 72.1, slope 131
White: yards 6076, rating 70.2, slope 127
Purple: yards 5111, rating 71.3, slope 118
Black: yards 7010, rating 74.4, slope 133
Blue: yards 6538, rating 72.1, slope 128
White: yards 6094, rating 70.3, slope 123
Purple: yards 5201, rating 66.2, slope 115