Group instruction is also available. Contact the Pro Shop for group program scheduling.
- PGA Class “A” Director of Golf/Head Professional – $120 per session (60 min)
- PGA Class “A” Golf Professional – $75 per session (45 min)
- Certified Assistant Golf Professional – $65 per session (50 min)
- Packages of 3,5 & 10 available – ask for pricing
- Professional Club Fitting using Titleist and Ping Fitting Equipment
- Custom fit for head design, loft & lie angle, shaft type and flex, grip type & size, and set make up
- Cost – $100 per session (1-1.25 hrs)
Get Golf Ready Level 1 – 2023
This beginner/casual clinic is conducted in a fun and relaxed group setting. Instruction covered is introduction to golf, basic swing fundamentals, short game & putting, full swing and how to : make a tee time, drive a cart, check in, etc… Clinic includes three free buckets of range balls to help with practicing. Sessions are every Wednesday from 5:30-7:00 PM. Dates are as followed: March 8, 15, 22, 29; April 5, 12, 19, 26; June 7, 14, 21, 28 & September 6, 13, 20, 27 The cost of the clinic is $150. To register or to answer any questions, please call the golf shop at 817-410-3377 and talk to Eric Hunt, PGA or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org. Payment will be taken over the phone.
Get Golf Ready Level 2 – 2023
This intermediate clinic (some experience or completed Level 1) is conducted in a fun and relaxed group setting. Instruction covered is putting & strategy (green reading 101), chipping & pitching (difference between, conditions), importance of impact for a variety of shots and putting it all together. All sessions will be conducted on the golf course in real conditions. Clinic includes three free buckets of range balls to help with practicing your fundamentals at the range. Sessions are every Wednesday from 5:30 – 7:00 PM. Dates are as follows: May 10, 17, 24, 31; July 5, 12, 19, 26 and October 4, 11, 18, 25. The cost of the clinic is $175. To register or to answer any questions, please call the golf shop at 817-410-3377 and talk to Eric Hunt, PGA or email him at email@example.com. Payment will be taken over the phone.
Junior Golf Academy – 2023 (Starting back on March 1st; more info to come)
Grapevine GC Junior Academy – for beginning to intermediate golfer’s age 8-17 years old
Junior Golf Summer Camps
Beginner to intermediate golfer’s age 8-17 years old
- Fun, structured learning environment for junior golfers
- Session #1 – June 14 – 16. Session #2 – July 12 – 14
- 9am-1pm each day
- Limited to 24 students per session (minimum of 12 required)
- Cost – $250 per Session includes: lunch each day; golf gift, and 10 hours of instruction
- Fill out credit card form below and email to Eric Hunt, PGA at firstname.lastname@example.org.