Range and Practice Facility
The Grapevine Golf Course is an ideal location to work on your game with two practice putting green (one by Bluebonnet #1 and one next to Mockingbird #1), and a chipping/pitching area with practice bunker.
Range tokens or range slip code are available for purchase from the Pro Shop at the cost of $5 per token.
- Small (1 token) = 30 balls
- Medium (2 tokens) = 60 balls
- Large (3 tokens) = 90 balls
Range Pass (RP) – FULL AS OF 7/7/21
- Cost of RP is $72.50 per month with a minimum of 3 months commitment (charged at the beginning of each month on a credit card) for either the day range program or the night range program
- RP includes 90 Range Balls Per Day and a 10% discount on Twilight Green Fees (cart not included)
- When signing up for RP, a $20 deposit will be charged for Key FOB, which will then be issued; the $20 deposit will be returned after participation in the program is terminated and the Key FOB is returned.
- To terminate the program, the participant must come into the Pro Shop to complete paperwork, return their Key FOB, and receive their deposit (as applicable)
Grapevine GC Practice Area Rules
- Hit from designated roped areas
- Do not remove balls or baskets from range area
- Please fill divots with sand provided
- Places trash in trash containers
- Limit club selection to 200 yard shot maximum from lower tee area
- Please respect fellow golfers by hitting between dividers
- Authorized Instruction ONLY (See Golf Shop Staff)
- Do not hit towards #1 fairway of Pecan (aim towards flags)