Range and Practice Facility
The Grapevine Golf Course is an ideal location to work on your game with a full length driving range with lights for night use, two practice putting greens (one adjacent to the range and one below the Pro Shop near Mockingbird #9), and a chipping/pitching area with practice bunker.
Range tokens are available for purchase from the Pro Shop at the cost of $5 per token.
- Small (1 token) = 30 balls
- Medium (2 tokens) = 60 balls
- Large (3 tokens) = 90 balls
Day Range Pass (DRP)
- Cost of DRP is $49.95 per month with a minimum of 3 months commitment (changed a the beginning of each month on a credit card) for either the day range program or the night range program
- DRP includes unlimited range balls, a 15% discount on all Pro Shop merchandise not already on sale, and a 10% discount on Twilight Green Fees (cart not included)
- When signing up for DRP, a $20 deposit will be charged for Key FOB, which will then be issued; the $20 deposit will be returned after participation in the program is terminated and the Key FOB is returned.
- To terminate the program, the participant must come into the Pro Shop to complete paperwork, return their Key FOB, and receive their deposit (as applicable)
We have lights on the driving range!!!!! Enjoy hitting balls in the evening after work with the lights coming on the allow for practice in the evening hours. The hours for the night range are posted on the side of the range building and are based on the time of year and weather. Range balls are available for purchase at night after golf shop hours from the range ball machine that faces away from the parking lot. The machine takes credit cards and will dispense the following amounts:
- $10 = 42 balls
- $15 = 84 balls
- $20 = 126 balls
Grapevine GC Practice Area Rules
- Hit from designated roped areas
- Do not remove balls or baskets from range area
- Please fill divots with sand provided
- Places trash in trash containers
- Limit club selection to 200 yard shot maximum from lower tee area
- Please respect fellow golfers by hitting between dividers
- Authorized Instruction ONLY (See Golf Shop Staff)
- Do not hit towards #1 fairway of Pecan (aim towards flags)