Let our staff help you improve your game through our wide range of lessons and clinics for all levels of skill and experience. Whether you just bought your first set of clubs or you’ve been playing for years, the staff at Grapevine Golf Course can help you raise your confidence, lower your score and improve your game in ways you didn’t think possible.
Group instruction is also available. Contact the Pro Shop for group program scheduling.
- PGA Class “A” Director of Golf/Head Professional – $85 per session (50 min)
- PGA Class “A” Golf Professional – $75 per session (50 min)
- Certified Assistant Golf Professional – $65 per session (50 min)
- Packages of 3,5 & 10 available – ask for pricing
- Professional Club Fitting using Titleist and Ping Fitting Equipment
- Custom fit for head design, loft & lie angle, shaft type and flex, grip type & size, and set make up
- Cost – $100 per session (1-1.25 hrs)
Player Development Program
Get Golf Ready Level 1
This beginner/casual clinic is conducted in a fun and relaxed group setting. Instruction covered is introduction to golf, basic swing fundamentals, short game & putting, full swing and how to : make a tee time, drive a cart, check in, etc… Clinic includes three free buckets of range balls to help with practicing your fundamentals at the range and three Twilight green fees (Monday-Thursday). Sessions are every Wednesday from 5:30-7:00 PM using the registration button below. Dates are as followed: April, June, July and September. To register, click on the following:
Get Golf Ready Level 2
This intermediate clinic (some experience or completed Level 1) is conducted in a fun and relaxed group setting. Instruction covered is putting & strategy (green reading 101), chipping & pitching (difference between, conditions), importance of impact for a variety of shots and putting it all together. All sessions will be conducted on the golf course in real conditions. Clinic includes three free buckets of range balls to help with practicing your fundamentals at the range and three Twlight green fees (Monday – Thursday). Sessions are every Wednesday from 5:30 – 7:00 PM; registration will be forthcoming. Dates are as follows: May and October.
Junior Golf Academy
Grapevine GC Junior Academy – for beginning to intermediate golfer’s age 8-17 years old
- Fun, structured year round learning environment.
- Team events with other participating courses within NTPGA Team Golf League.
- 1 each weekday (Wed 4:30-5:30pm) practice and 1 each weekend (Sun. 2-3pm) practice administered by Grapevine GC professional staff.
- 2 each playing activities (3-9 holes) per month.
- Range access ($25 per month) outside of practice sessions.
- 10% off Junior Green Fee rates (M-Th) and weekend twilight rates.
- Includes: 1 shirt and cap.
- Cost – $199 per month, 3 month minimum commitment, 30 day notice to withdraw.
- Limited to 24 participants/juniors. Minimum of 6 participants required to start program.
- Contact the Golf Shop to register (817-410-3377)
Junior Golf Summer Camps
Beginner to intermediate golfer’s age 8-17 years old
- Fun, structured learning environment for junior golfers
- 3 day sessions (Tuesday – Thursday); 9am-1pm each day
- Limited to 16 students per session (minimum of 6 required)
- Cost – $150 per Session includes: lunch each day; golf gift, and 10 hours of instruction
- Session: June 20-22, July 11-13, July 25-27, & August 8-10
To register, please click on the following: