**ONLINE TEE TIMES ARE AVAILABLE SIX DAYS IN ADVANCE**
**LOOK FOR SPECIAL DEALS AND BOOK YOUR TIMES THROUGH THE WEBSITE NOW**
Today is: SATURDAY, JULY 22ND, 2017
The 18 Hole rotation is: PECAN TO BLUEBONNET
Stand Alone 9 is: MOCKINGBIRD (BEFORE 7:30 AM AND AFTER 10:00 AM)
Cart Rule: 90 DEGREE RULE
The Range is: OPEN UNTIL 10:30 PM
**Pro Shop Hours: 6:00 AM – 7:45 PM**
**Carts are due back in at 8:30 PM**
Grapevine GC Junior Golf Summer Play Days
- Weekly Complimentary Play Days throughout summer months (every Tuesday starting June 6 – August 8)
- Call in for tee times required (817-410-3377)
- All juniors must walk (may play 18 holes but would be same 9 twice)
- Tee times will be from 6:30am – 8:00am
- Ages 6 – 17 (parents may ride but cannot play)
Grapevine GC Junior Golf Summer Camps
- For beginner to intermediate golfers ages 8 – 17 years old
- Fun, structured learning environment for junior golfers
- 3 day sessions (Tuesday – Thursday); 9am – 1pm each day
- Limited to 16 students per session (minimum of 6 required)
- Cost – $150 per Session includes: lunch each day; golf gift, and 10 hours of instruction
- Sessions: July 25-27, & August 8-10
- To register go to: www.grapevinegc.com, click on Golf Lessons & Clinics and Online Registration tab under Junior Golf Summer Camps
PAR 3 CONTEST RESULTS 7/20/2017
1st PLACE – Doug Olson – 27
2nd PLACE – John Sparks – 29
3rd PLACE – Tommy Tucker – 29
4th PLACE – Bob Bauerschmidt – 30
5th PLACE – Justin White – 30
**7/29/17 – Competition will be Four Person Teams with Two Best Balls used for the score**
GET GOLF READY CLINIC
Know someone who wants to start learning golf, meet great people and have fun at the same time? Want to learn more about golf yourself? Join our next Get Golf Ready clinic starting in September.
This clinic is designed for beginners/casual golfers of all ages (18+) and is taught in a fun and friendly atmosphere. This weekly clinic (minimum of 4 students; max of 8) meets on Wednesday evenings (5:30pm – 7:00pm).
The clinics will cover the following: introduction to golf (history, rules & etiquette), basic swing fundamentals (grip, stance, take away, impact & follow through), short game basics (putting, chipping, pitching & bunker play), full swing (irons, fairway metals & driver) and how to’s (make a tee time, drive a cart, check in, etc…).
The cost of the clinic is $125 per person. To register, please go to www.grapevinegc.com. Click on Golf Lessons & Clinics, scroll down to Get Golf Ready Level 1.
AUDUBON COOPERATIVE SANCTUARY PROGRAM FOR GOLF
To further our commitment to environmental stewardship Grapevine Golf Course has become a member of Audubon International and is seeking certification in their Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary Program for Golf. Thus far we have been recognized by Audubon International for the environmental plan we have put forth and will be implementing over the next year. There are five sections to the certification process and we plan to keep you up to date as we complete each section
GRAPEVINE BUNKER PROJECT
Grapevine GC has completed its Bunker project of all 47 Bunkers. Come and experience the best bunkers in the DFW area. Better Billy Bunker liner was used along with Premier White Sand (“Arkansas White”). This is the same liner and sand used at Augusta National. Come have a Master’s Bunker experience.